This system has been the professional's choice for many years. It comes equipped with a six point ratchet suspension safety helmet (SC-50-6R). A black low profile ear muff (HM-2030) with 25 dB NRR gives an aesthetically pleasing contrast to the orange safety cap. This safety helmet comes with Visor Bracket (VB-30). A nylon mesh visor (NV-70) is used for the dielectric model (product shown) and a steel visor (SV-70) used for the ventilated model (CU-30R-V).
ProGuard™ Integrated Logger System non-vented combines three highly-functional components: head, face and hearing protection. Increases on-the-job efficiency, delivers all-day comfort and maximum protection in one unit. Features our award-winning Tectra™ safety cap, QuickSnap™ cap mount earmuffs and nylon visor.
Elvex CU-30R Features:
- Tectra hard hat meets ANSI ANSI Z89.1-2009 and class E, G & C requirements
- Hard hat has a 6-point ratcheting suspension and is not vented
- Visor bracket
- Nylon mesh visor (not ANSI Z87 compliant)
- Cap mounted ear muffs provide passive ear protection (NRR of 25 dB)
- See all Elvex ProGuard Logging Systems to find the right one for your needs
Contact your SRC customer service representative for a quote today