If you’ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust WypAll® X70 reusable paper towels. WypAll® X70 are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WypAll® X70 premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they come in a convenient Pop-Up Box (dispenses one at a time, as an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries. When you’re running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies and WypAll® fits the bill.
- 1 case = 10 Pop-Up Boxes, 100 Sheets / Box, 1,000 Sheets / Case
- WypAll® X70 cloths are durable, absorbent cloths that stay strong for cleaning performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 8.34" x 16.8" and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents; the Pop-Up Box is designed for easy one-at-a-time dispensing
- The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips; Laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance
- Pound for pound, WypAll® X70 Manufactured Rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags; One pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags
Contact your SRC customer service representative for a quote today